Pirates Den have liaised with Health and Safety consultants EMS to ensure that we can provide as safe an environment as possible for our staff and customers on our re-opening of Pirates Den following the COVID-19 closure.
We have taken the following measures:
- Numbers on the premises are limited as per government guidelines
- We have a new web site and all play and party bookings are now online to facilitate number control.
- The entrance and exit is now more defined
- We have hand sanitization stations throughout the facility
- The reception area is now a protected zone
- All staff wear visors
- There is a new shoe storage system
- The deep ball pools have been removed and new play equipment installed in the play frame.
- Social distancing seating
- Play sessions and parties have a 15-minute time lag between them to allow for cleaning between the
- New specialised cleaning equipment has been purchased to enhance our cleaning as per government