We want all children to have a fun and great experience at Pirates Den. We have some terms & conditions that not only protect us but more importantly protect you and your children.
Please familiarise yourself with the following terms & conditions.
Pirates Den Party – Terms & Conditions
- All parties are strictly 1hr 45mins.
- Minimum €50 deposit on party booking (non-refundable).
- Final balance must be paid on the day of the party.
- Minimum of 10 children for a Pirates Den party and 15 for a Late Fri Night Party
- We must receive final numbers at least 24 hrs before your party.
- Cancellation policy – All parties are non-refundable.
- Please refer to the party guidelines attached in your party confirmation email.
General Terms & Conditions
- All children must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times. Pirates Den do not accept responsibility for the supervision of children.
- Only children who are under 4’10” or 148cm in height may play. Children over this height may play at the discretion of the supervising staff.
- Children should use the toilet and wash their hands before entering the play area.
- Leave badges and jewellery with a responsible adult. Spectacles should only be worn if used with a retainer and shatterproof lenses.
- Please remove shoes before entering the play area. Socks must be worn at all times. In case of a problem, contact reception or a member of staff.
- Age restrictions vary dependant on the play zone that visitors are using. These are in place for the safety and enjoyment of all children
- Play is restricted to 1hr 15 mins hours during peak times
- We recommend to parents that children wear long sleeves and trousers. Clothes should be tucked in at all times.
- Clothes with ropes and cords should not be worn in the play area.
- Please do not play in front of slide exits.
- No sharp objects may be taken into the play area.
- It is forbidden to climb on the netted walls or the system structure.
- No food, drink or chewing gum should be taken into the play area.
- It is forbidden to smoke or Vape within the play centre.
- Children who are unwell should not enter the play area.
- Balls or other objects should not be thrown at each other.
- Fighting or bullying will not be tolerated. Guilty parties may be asked to leave.
- Parents/Guardians are responsible for the behaviour and well being of the child in their care and must maintain supervision at all times.
- In the interest of Health and Safety, please ensure that any food debris which falls on the floor is picked/wiped up as soon as possible. Report any spillages to a member of staff.
- Report all accidents to a member of staff, to ensure that we can provide any necessary assistance and minimise the potential of re-occurrence. These will be logged and are an important part of on-going safety audits.
- All damages to Pirates Den property either accidental or deliberate must be reported to a member of staff.
- Nappy changing and the use of potties etc. should be conducted in the baby changing room. Place nappies in the correct bins provided.
- For Health and Safety reasons, only food purchased at Pirates Den may be consumed on the premises.
- Report any behavioural concerns to a member of staff. Don’t attempt to intervene yourself.
- The Pirates Den team supervise the play equipment and help maximise your children’s enjoyment from the play experience they are not, however, a replacement for parental supervision. Parents/Guardians should note that whilst every consideration has been given for the safety of children using the play centre, The Pirates Den cannot be held responsible for accidents which occur as a result of children playing on the equipment!